Do you ever wish more companies would offer remote workers the means to get their jobs done? If so, you are not the only one.
With the cost of living on the rise, more and more people are looking for work-from-home jobs that provide equipment. And with so many different options to choose from, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you.
So, here is a list of work-from-home jobs that provide employees with the necessary equipment and other perks.
21 Work From Home Jobs That Provide Equipment And Other Perks
1. Amazon – Customer Service Agent
If you are looking for work-from-home jobs that provide equipment, Amazon’s customer service agent position is a great option. Amazon provides each customer service agent with a headset, computer, landline phone, and high-speed internet service. In addition, agents receive access to an online training program and are eligible for performance-based bonuses. Plus, Amazon offers benefits like medical insurance and paid time off.
In order to get recruited, you may need to meet the following requirements:
- Address all concerns raised by the customers
- Respond to and resolve a wide range of consumer concerns
- Communicate with individual customers when it is important to do so
- Navigate customer communications to senior customer service reps
- Document any communication and note down complaints from customers
2. Collage – Remote Customer Service Representative And Software Engineers
Collage is one such company that offers its remote employees multiple benefits, such as computer equipment.
Remote customer service representatives are responsible for assisting customers with questions and issues related to their accounts. They also provide support for technical problems.
Software engineers design, develop, test, and deploy software applications. They also work closely with other engineers to create new features and products.
Since it’s a freelance gig, your home office hours are entirely up to you. Given below are a few tech-related services that you may need to provide as a software engineer and developer at Collage:
- Finding new, creative ways to solve technological issues
- Testing the brand-new computer software
- Planning for software verification development
- Monitoring the status of a system’s operations
- Exchanging crucial project information
Both of these positions offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work from home.
3. Kelly Connect – Customer Service Agent
Kelly Connect is a temporary employment organization that frequently searches for new candidates to fill positions in customer service.
The remote customer service agents are responsible for providing customer service and support to customers of KellyConnect. This work provides equipment to remote employees, such as computers and headphones, and other perks, such as internet service, which allows them to work from home.
The generous compensation is the first thing we think of when we think about Kelly Connect. You can work as a remote customer service agent full-time or part-time for around $13 to $15 per hour.
If you’re interested in this job, you must have top-notch conversing and communication abilities. In addition, you need to have completed your high school education and preferably have some prior experience working with customers.
4. AAA – Customer Sales Representative
AAA is one of the most well-known and trusted names in the automotive industry. Customer sales professionals that can market auto insurance products and services remotely are in high demand at the organization.
A customer service agent position at AAA could be right for you if you have a knack for persuading people to invest in car insurance. Included in your responsibilities are the following:
- Get people to buy automobile insurance
- Attend to consumer complaints and offer alternatives
- Create more and better sales leads
- Contact potential clients with cold calls
- Visiting some clients on-site
As part of AAA’s service, you will be given access to a computer, a high-speed internet device, and headphones for this remote job.
5. 10Up – Web Strategist and Front-End Engineer
10up is a software and online development firm that is continuously looking for talented engineers and web strategists. 10up offers an allowance to all new employees for supplies.
The equipment allowance provides the funds necessary to set up your home office setup with all the equipment you need to do the job effectively, like ergonomic chairs, etc. In addition to the equipment allowance, 10up also offers a number of other benefits, including insurance and health and wellness benefits.
As a front-end engineer, you can be responsible for the following tasks:
- Choosing web design concepts
- Creating resources for the user experience
- Conversion rate improvements for mobile sites
- Accelerating and increasing the scalability of websites
- Methods for making code and websites more adaptable
On the other hand, a web strategist’s duties may include the following.
- Finding practical answers to site-specific problems
- Designing and preparing brand-new site features and pages
- Serving up data from website analytics
- Instruction for Fresh Web Author
6. Care.com – Backup Care Specialist
Care.com is well-known for letting caretakers make extra cash on the side. The website is among the most dependable for finding babysitting, pet sitting, and pet boarding jobs.
As a backup care professional, you must have a computer, even if these services do not require any equipment to begin unless the client provides it. Thankfully, Care.com offers all the necessities in advance.
The employment pays well, and you can earn an hourly wage. Simply be available to be contacted if the employer requires a backup nanny or babysitter.
7. A Place for Mom – Senior Living Advisor
A Place for Mom is a website that helps seniors and their families find the perfect senior living community. As a Senior Living Advisor, you will be responsible for helping families find the right community for their loved ones.
This is a remote job, so you can work from home. You will be provided with a laptop and a VOIP phone by the organization as part of your work-from-home position. You will use a VOIP phone to search for communities, schedule tours, and provide information to families. You will also provide support to families during the move-in process.
The senior-living advisor position is among the most legitimate work-from-home positions available online. It emphasizes primarily:
- Assessing clients’ care requirements, finances, and housing preferences
- Send them specific information regarding the most appropriate senior living community
- Organize visits to specific housing developments
8. Wayfair – Customer Service Agents And Sales And Service Consultants
Another reputable company wanting to hire sales consultants and remote customer care employees is Wayfair.
The business specializes in internet-based home goods. Therefore, they need sales consultants and others who can effectively manage their consumers. The company offers customer service agents and sales and service consultant roles that come with a computer as part of work-from-home jobs.
9. ABC Financials – Technical Support Representative
Do you have a passion for fitness and want to work from home? Remote technical support agents with experience in fitness center services are needed by ABC Financial.
Most of the top gyms in the United States rely on the company’s billing systems for fitness centers. Your responsibilities as a technical support agent in a remote location will include the following:
- Answering inbound calls
- Making customer service tickets for monitoring purposes
- Inspecting the complaints that have been filed
- Constantly checking for quality
- Taking calls and making notes
ABC Financial gives you a free laptop to help you get started in the new position. The organization will also give you comprehensive paid time off and paid training, along with a competitive salary.
10. West Marine – Remote Sales Agents And Customer Service Positions
Working as a customer success representative or customer service agent for West Marine can be a fun and lucrative way to invest your sales and customer handling skills. As a customer success rep, you’ll be responsible for providing world-class customer service to boaters and fishermen all over the world.
Not only is this a great way to earn some extra income, but it will also help you learn more about the marine industry. And best of all, you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
In order to facilitate your work from a remote location, West Marine provides you with a computer together with all of the necessary peripherals (keyboard, mouse, etc.).
11. Doctor on Demand – Remote Member Support Representative
There will always be a demand for medical care as long as individuals are prone to being unwell. To facilitate patient-doctor communication, Doctor on Demand connects users with licensed medical professionals on demand. Patients are encouraged to ask their doctors any questions they may have, particularly those related to their treatment.
Therefore, prior work experience in a healthcare setting is required for the customer care representative position that can be done remotely. The ability to interact with and satisfy customers is also necessary.
Workers in the company’s remote member support team receive competitive compensation. Before you begin working with them, they will provide you with home office equipment, such as a computer and a high-quality USB-wired headset.
12. Conduent – Virtual Customer Support
If you’re looking for a legitimate work-from-home opportunity, look no further than Conduent. They’re well-known for serving as a digital service provider to corporations, organizations, and governmental bodies.
The company is now seeking customer service agents to tend to the customer calls of their picky clients.
You’d be happy to know that the company’s compensation plan is really appealing. Hourly wages range from $9 for entry-level agents to $16 for veterans. Those who have worked in customer service should find this to be an especially useful feature.
When you start working for Conduent, you’ll be given computer equipment. A landline phone and high-speed internet connection, however, are prerequisites.
13. Nordstrom – Customer Service Agent
If you have done any online clothing shopping at all, you have probably come across Nordstrom. The shop offers trendy apparel and footwear for both children and adults and a plethora of complementary items.
Customer service is one of the highest-paying fields, and Nordstrom frequently has openings for part-time workers. However, before starting work for the organization, you must first complete a 10-day training program.
On-demand, you can have a laptop and all the necessary home office setup and supplies from Nordstrom.
14. Automattic – Software Engineer And Sales Agent
Another company that offers remote work opportunities and supplies its employees with the necessary tools is Automattic. It’s a website development firm best known for creating WordPress and Woo Commerce.
They have openings for sales representatives and programmers. As a software engineer, you’re tasked with creating programs and infrastructure for various computing platforms.
As a sales representative, however, you are responsible for the following:
- Establish contact with potential new Automattic clients and build partnerships
- Uphold the current relationships with the customers
- Take care of inquiries and follow up with customers
- Discover the many WordPress plugins and themes offered by Automattic
Automattic guarantees that, for those two jobs and many others, you will receive a laptop computer and headphones, or you will be reimbursed for the cost of purchasing them.
15. Land’s End – Remote Customer Service Agent
Land’s End is a good site to look for employment that you can do from home if you are interested in the home furnishings, home décor, or clothes industries.
The organization is continually looking for people to fill the role of remote customer care agents so that they can better serve their consistently growing base of clients. If you want to be hired, you’ll need to be able to do the following:
- Address concerns raised by customers
- Provide responses to questions raised by patrons
- Send the customers to the company’s branch offices that are located close to them
- To provide clients with information regarding the company’s various products and services.
To apply for this job, you need to be an exceptional communicator and have good sales abilities, just like what’s needed for any other online customer service position. Customer support representatives at the organization earn between $13 and $14 per hour, on average.
16. Enterprise Holdings – Reservation Sales Representative
Enterprise Holdings, a firm that provides rental services, is looking to hire customer service reps to assist them in operating their business and increasing their number of sales services. They count on you to fulfill a number of responsibilities, including the following:
- Create bookings for customers as needed
- Informing customers about the various goods and services offered by the organization
- Make potential buyers aware of the many services you offer
- Take care of the numerous complaints from customers
- For qualifying, you need to have strong communication skills and great attention to detail
In order to manage the reservations online, you will need to have a working knowledge of computers. This answers why Enterprise Holdings gives you a laptop to start off with when you join the company. Additionally, if you ask for one, they will provide you with a VoIP phone.
17. BroadPath – Member Service Representative
Both customer service representatives and member service representatives are very similar jobs. The fact that you interact with individual members is the primary distinction.
When it comes to BroadPath, you’ll be interacting with registered members, and your work will involve the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking calls from customers
- Focus on the investigation of customer complaints
- Managing monetary contributions and withdrawals
- Providing solutions to customers, dealing with customer complaints and provide information regarding the company’s broad range of services
BroadPath is well-known for its ability to supply healthcare practitioners with technical solutions. Therefore, the ideal candidate must not only be skilled in providing outstanding service to customers but should also have a strong background in technology.
BroadPath provides you with a personal computer and a webcam for a productive and easy working experience. In addition to that, they will provide coverage for your home office supplies.
18. World Travel Holdings – Travel Reservation Agent And Web Developer
World Travel Holdings is yet another wonderful firm that provides employment that may be done from home and sells equipment. They provide a variety of work-from-home opportunities, with the role of reservation agent being the most in-demand one currently available.
Assisting consumers in the process of making reservations is the primary responsibility of a reservation agent. It is possible that this will require you to arrange accommodation for them, book their plane ticket, or hire a car for them.
Additionally, the company is seeking web developers to join its team. They mostly work with independent contractors; therefore, you may always visit their website to see if they have a position open.
The fact that World Travel Holdings offers a complete computer system set in addition to premium headsets and smartphones is the aspect of the company that employees appreciate the most.
19. American Express – Customer Service Agent and Virtual Travel Consultant
Do you have a strong interest in exploring new places? Are you able to combine it with talents in sales and dealing with customers? In that case, you should think about submitting an application to work as a virtual traveling assistant with American Express. The majority of your time will be spent doing the following:
- Conducting research on and going on exploratory trips to a variety of popular travel destinations
- Investigating the travel inclinations and expectations of the customers
- Providing customers with all of the information they require regarding their trips
In general, travel consultants at American Express are among the highest-paid employees in the company. If you feel you might not be the best fit for that role, consider applying for the customer service representative position.
Both a high-speed internet device and a telephone that you can use are provided to you at no additional cost by American Express.
The travel and credit card provider provides you with a predetermined sum of money that can be used to offset the costs of a phone and internet stipend. This definitely is the cherry on the cake!
20. Apple – At-Home Advisor
The very fact that the corporation is called Apple is enough to pique one’s interest in everything it has to offer. Just imagine – you will be given a Mac computer completely free of charge!
Who wouldn’t go to great lengths for that? All you need to do is submit an application for a position as a home-based advisor. When you are finally selected, you will be given a free Mac computer to work with.
In addition, there is a possibility that you could become eligible for their personal development perks, such as member savings programs and health insurance. Therefore, if you are seeking employment that can be done entirely from home, this is a great option to consider.
21. Buffer – Customers Advocate
Companies are increasingly employing personnel whose job is to advocate for consumers in meetings, handle customers’ day-to-day requests, and offer suggestions for addressing customers’ problems. In this case, we’re talking about what is known as “customer advocates,” who are specialized professionals.
Are you a creative thinker and problem solver with strong interpersonal skills? Can you act as a customer’s advocate and defend their best interests? If you answered yes, then Buffer has found the best person for the job!
Buffer is a well-known provider of services for managing social media accounts. In addition, we feel obligated to point out that a passion for social media management is a must. You will be provided with a laptop and a Kindle by Buffer so that you can get started right away.
If you’re in the market for work-from-home jobs, it’s important to consider which companies offer the best equipment and perks.
We’ve highlighted some of our favorite companies that provide equipment, as well as other benefits like paid time off and health insurance. Make sure to research before applying for any remote workers position, so you can make the most out of your work-from-home lifestyle.
Hope you had a great time reading this guide. Watch out for more such informative reads, and we will see you soon.
[wp post shortcode here]